Strategic Microsoft Solutions Partner
Vervint is your Azure Expert MSP and Strategic Microsoft Solutions Partner for Azure, 365, and more.
Azure Experts With Real World Experience
Vervint is an Azure Expert MSP and Microsoft Solutions Partner with deep, cross-functional expertise in design, architecture, cloud solutions, connected products, managed services, and more. We help organizations leverage consumer insights, align stakeholders, and fully utilize technology to gain a competitive advantage.
We work alongside your team to navigate the organizational and technical hurdles that come along with complex and innovative technology projects so you can grow and succeed as an organization.
Vervint’s Microsoft Solution Partner Designations and Specializations
Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP)
The Azure Expert MSP program is an elite designation that recognizes partners who are experts at managing complex global cloud environments. As an Azure Expert MSP, Vervint is among Microsoft’s most trusted managed services partners. We meet the highest set of requirements, including verified proof of excellence in customer delivery and technical expertise. In addition, we have successfully completed an independent audit of our managed services, people, processes, and technologies.
Digital and App Innovation
Digital and application innovation solutions partners deliver business outcomes. As a solutions partner for digital and app innovation, we have demonstrated broad capabilities that help customers build, run, and manage applications across multiple clouds, on-premises, and at the edge with tools and frameworks that are right-sized to your unique needs as a business. This designation identifies Vervint as a partner committed to training and accreditation with a proven record of delivering solutions that lead to customer success.
At Vervint, we can help you innovate and build exceptional customer experiences, improve teamwork, adapt and scale with new business models, and find new ways of working that will accelerate your organization’s growth and success.
Data and AI
Vervint will help you leverage advanced analytics and machine learning to drive insights that support data-driven decision-making. To earn the data and artificial intelligence solution partner designation with Microsoft, we have demonstrated that we have the expertise to help customers manage their data across multiple systems, and we have specialized knowledge and experience related to building analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) solutions.
When you work with Vervint, we’ll make data accessible to everyone who needs it and keep it hygienic and unified, so users have access to timely, relevant insights that allow them to make informed decisions that drive the businesses forward.
When you work with Vervint, you are gaining a partner with broad capabilities to accelerate your migration of key infrastructure workloads to Microsoft Azure. We not only have credentials and expertise but also a track record of driving success for our clients. For example, we:
- Design, implement, and manage our clients’ infrastructure architecture in order to optimize for reduced costs and improved security.
- Migrate and modernize infrastructure for virtualized workloads, virtual desktop environments, and other applications.
- Manage governance, security, and DevOps for on-prem, cloud, and multi-cloud environments.
- Linux and Open-Source Databases Migration to Microsoft Azure
- Modernization of Web Applications to Microsoft Azure
- Windows Server and SQL Server Migration to Microsoft Azure
We are continuing to expand our capabilities with Microsoft by investing in training and certifications, hiring exceptional talent, acquiring new companies, and much more. Stay tuned as we continue to expand our services into new and exciting areas!
Popular Microsoft Solution Partner Services
Where Can You Get Started With Vervint?
Many of Vervint’s clients come to us with an initial request for support related to cloud migrations or implementations. To get started, you may be interested in these offerings:
Direct Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP)
Don’t go it alone when you’re exploring Azure. Vervint is a direct cloud solutions provider, which allows you to access a lifeline of experts who can be engaged when and if you need them for assistance. We’ll help you deploy your first subscription, assist with establishing access to the environment, and remain available to unblock your progress throughout your cloud journey. Some customers may also qualify for Azure consumption costs below MSRP levels.
What’s included in a CSP agreement?
- Provision Azure subscriptions for you.
- Assist with password reset for “owner” and “global administrator” users.
- Direct and easy-to-consume billing from Vervint
- Access Vervint experts for support at hourly rates. This includes the ability to escalate issues to Microsoft’s Premier Support service as well.
Cloud Managed Services
A team of seasoned experts will manage your Azure environment and ensure resource availability (uptime), configuration and change management, data protection, and disaster recovery. A dedicated service delivery manager will provide regular updates about ongoing efforts to maintain your environment, along with suggested courses of action to improve and optimize operations.
What’s included in cloud managed services?
- Gain 24/7/365 support for issues related to cloud infrastructure under management with Vervint.
- Receive a dedicated service delivery manager to act as your central point of contact for questions. They will ensure satisfaction throughout your engagement with Vervint.
- Vervint will work with you to establish runbooks of custom actions to take in the event of issues. We’ll tailor the runbooks to your specific needs to provide comprehensive resolutions for issues that arise related to the unique characteristics of your environment.
- We also provide additional services, such as documented change control, monthly reporting of work done to support the environment, quarterly consulting on optimization strategy, management of cloud infrastructure, patching and updating of IaaS resources, and backup management.